We recognise that your personal information privacy is important. Here are the list of the information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you server our blog, and how we safeguard your information. We promise you that we will never sell your personal information to other third parties. When you send email or other communication to our team, we may respond those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and try best to improve our services . This site/blog does not require your registration for an account or provide any personal information to us, except your email address when you subscribe for receiving updates at your email address.
Log Files : Introduction
Like other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP address, your ISP (internet service provider, like BSNL or Airtel etc), the browser which you used to visit our blog/site, the time you visited our site and From which pages you visited throughout our website.
Viewing recommended ads:
Google AdSense is world’s largest, transparent and most prestigious advertising company. The Ads presented on the site are non obtrusive and don’t affect your computer adversely. Google AdSense can also show you relevant ads based on your interests. By visiting this link you can add your interests so that Google shows you ads based upon your interest, while next time you browse internet.
About Cookies & Web Beacons:
Cookies and web beacons are used by Google Adsense to collect information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. These service does not include your email address, mobile numbers etc. Some Geo-targeting tool be used to Geo targeting purposes.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file containing a string of characters that a website sends your computer. It records information necessary for certain website functions, such as remembering your preferences or settings. A cookie will not allow us or any third-party to learn any personally identifiable information that you have not otherwise disclosed.
What is a Web Beacon ?
Web beacons are small strings of HTML code that are placed in a Web page. They are sometimes called “clear GIFs” (Graphics Interchange Format) or “pixel tags.” These are most often used in conjunction with cookies. Double Click uses Web beacons in connection with its products and services, including ad serving and paid search listings. Because a Web beacon is only 1 pixel high by 1 pixel wide, it appears invisible on your computer screen.
About Double-Click DART cookies:
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s Double-Click, which places a cookie on your computer/laptop when you are browsing the web and visit a site using Double-Click advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests. The ads served targeted based on your previous browsing history. DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you & your family, such as your name, email address, physical address, mobile number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers.
- The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
- The content provided here treats the subjects covered here in condensed form.
- Any information that you receive from this blog is not a substitute for advice, programs, or treatment that you would normally receive from a licensed professional such as a lawyer, doctor, psychiatrist, or financial adviser.
- This blog provides no guarantees, implied warranties, or assurances of any kind, and will not be responsible for any interpretation made or use by the recipient of the information.
- By utilising and accessing Hindi-Gk and receiving updates and information you agree to release Hindi-Gk any and all liability with regard to the contents of this blog.
- This blog is to be considered a curio on your behalf. Advice or content may or may not influence your decisions and/or behaviour.
- By accessing Hindi-Gk you take full responsibility for any and all consequences acted upon in utilising.
- While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of the information published in this blog, the author does not accept responsibility for any error or omission. the information provided within our blog.
- The content of Hindi-GK.com is protected by Copyright and should not be reproduced in other websites, blog, mobile applications, magazines, e-magazines or any other electronic/print media , unless and until you have prior written consent from the author.